FREE 3 Ways
IMAGINATION PLAYGROUND CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. All Federal, State, Local, and Municipal laws and regulations apply. Void Where Prohibited.
1. ELIGIBILITY. The Imagination Playground FREE3Ways Contest is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. (the "Submitting Individual") 18 years of age and older. Void in Canada, Puerto Rico, the U.S. territories and where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. TO ENTER. Complete the form entitled FREE3Ways. The Contest begins on August 4,2016 and all entries must be received by January 6, 2017. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the holder of the e-mail account. Imagination Playground LLC. ("Imagination Playground") reserve the right to disqualify any entry they deem to be offensive, inappropriate, or not in keeping with their images, in their sole discretion.
3. PRIZE DRAWING. On or about January 17, 2017, Imagination Playground will select potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The prizes are calculated based upon the number of entries. One Connectors set will be given per every 250 entries, up to 100 prizes. The decisions of the judges are final and binding. Imagination Playground reserves the right to not award any/all prizes if in its sole discretion, if it does not receive a sufficient number of qualified and eligible entries. Notification will occur on or about January 23, 2017 and notified by phone or email on or about January 31, 2017.
4. CONTEST WINNERS. Contest Winners (the "Contest Winners") will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries on or about January 17, 2017 and notified by phone or e-mail on or about January 31, 2017. Up to 100 Connectors Block Sets (100 piece set…valued at $1250.00 each) will be awarded based on entry count (see specifics in Prize Drawing). The first 2500 entries will receive a free Mini Playground (valued at $5.00 each). Care, maintenance, and storage of all equipment are the responsibility of the Contest Winners.
5. USE OF ENTRY. By submitting an entry to the Promotion, each entrant and Submitting Individual agrees Imagination Playground shall become the property of Imagination Playground and will not be acknowledged or returned.
6. GENERAL. By entering, the entrant and Submitting Individual agrees to release and hold harmless Imagination Playground and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and all others associated with the development and execution of this Promotion, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and employees of the foregoing (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all claims, injuries, damages, or losses to the person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in this Promotion or acceptance or use of any prizes. The entrant represents and warrants that they have all rights in the entry to be able to grant to Imagination Playground the rights set forth herein. Each Contest Winner and Submitting Individual who submitted a winning entry may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within five (5) business days of notification attempt or an alternative winner may be selected. Subject to all applicable laws. By entering the Promotion and/or accepting a prize, each entrant and Submitting Individual grants to Imagination Playground and its designees the right to use his/her/its name, school name, likeness, hometown, biographical information, and entry for any purposes, including advertising and promotional purposes, in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without further notice, permission, or compensation, except where prohibited by law.
The prizes are non-transferable, non-assignable and no cash alternative will be offered except by Imagination Playground in the event of unavailability, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Taxes on the prizes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the Contest Winners.
The Released Parties are not responsible for interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections; for lack of availability or accessibility, or miscommunications due to failed computer, satellite, telephone, or cable transmissions or lines; for technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions; for computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, or difficulties; or for any other computer, network, technical, typographical, human or other error, problem, or malfunction related to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors, problems, or malfunctions that may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the announcement of the prizes, the processing or judging of entries, or any Promotion-related materials. The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion and assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants' or to any other persons' computer (whether hardware or software), relating to or resulting from downloading materials or software in connection with this Promotion.
Bonus 1 Year Subscription to Parents Magazine with Purchase
While supplies last, we'll include a one-year subscription to Parents Magazine ($6 value, 12 issues) on any purchase with a product total of $50 or more!
You will never receive a bill for this subscription and we will not share your credit card information with the publisher. This is a paid subscription with no hidden charges, obligations, or automatic rewards.
Current subscribers' subscriptions will be extended by one year. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of your first issue. Your acceptance of this offer authorizes us to provide the publisher with your name and mailing address for fulfillment of the magazine. If you wish to forfeit the subscription and receive a refund for the value instead, submit a request to Parents/Imagination Playground, P.O. Box 37373, Boone IA, 50073.
Submissions must be postmarked within 30 days of placing your order. Incomplete and duplicate requests will not be processed. Offer available to US residents only. Offer valid while supplies last.